Sunday, December 5, 2010

4 Months


I made it home from Texas in just enough time to celebrate my little B's 4 month birthday. In just the short 4 days I was away from her she has grown and developed so much. Nicholas thinks I'm crazy but he just cant see how much she's changed. She's a little person now. She has control of her arms and legs. She loves to move around like crazy. It almost looks like she's trying to fly. Nicholas sent me this video while I was gone. She's so funny! Learning to Fly

I also noticed that she can handle her toys better. Before she would get frustrated because she couldn't get the toy to her mouth. Now she has no problem, so everything goes in her mouth including her feet. This is when the baby proofing starts





The doctor gave us the go ahead to start her on solid foods if we wanted. Yesterday morning we tried rice cereal for the first time. As you can see most of it ended up on her bib. She wasn't sure if she liked it or not but she ate the whole bowl.

Day 1




















Today was the same, she didn't really act like she liked the cereal. but she liked the spoon. I would put a spoonful in her mouth and she would spit it out and chew on the spoon. It might still be a little early for her to start solids but well keep trying for 2 more days to see if she likes it more.

Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment