Saturday, March 9, 2013

So proud of myself

After having Bixby I set a few goals for myself to get back in shape. When I got pregnant I was the most fit I had been since high school and I wanted to go right back. My first goal was going back to work at my Pre pregnancy weight. Ive been getting up every morning at 5 am. I have to nurse Bixby then pump the other side. By the time I get myself ready it takes me about an hour to leave the house. Then I work out hard for an hour. It's paying off, I have 1 lb to go!

I also participated in the Lakewood city run last year and it was perfect timing to run again. I wanted to do the 10k But I've had issues with the ligaments in my knees after the pregnancy. I did run the 5k today and kicked its ass.

In a little over a month I turn 30 and I refuse to do it without feeling awesome about myself. This year I'm really trying to make a better me, feeling confident and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment