Tuesday, August 31, 2010

4 Weeks old


Today Baines is 4 Weeks old and I can't believe how fast its flown by. It seems like just yesterday she was born. Her face has already matured and she has lost about half of her hair. Which breaks my heart because I LOVE her baby hair. Nicholas keeps reminding me that she will grow new hair and I should be looking forward to what color it will be. I still can't help feeling sad.

We took a nap together today. Before I feel asleep, I looked at her in my arm and tried to take a mental picture of this moment. I don't ever want to forget the way she looks and how happy she makes me. From the moment I saw her I knew I would love her forever.

I took this video our first night in the hospital. I've been watching it over and over today. She just makes my heart melt!



Tomorrow Nicholas goes back to work. Its been amazing having him home. He is such a great, attentive, helpful and loving father. I couldn't ask for a better partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment