Thursday, September 16, 2010

6 Weeks

Last week I decided that I had enough of my party animal baby. I'm not 18 years old, I cant stay up all night and sleep all day. I had to explain to Baines that I need to be a responsible adult and make some use of myself during the day. Otherwise this next month will fly by and I'll be back at work and more exhausted than ever.

We have been working with B to get on a schedule and thank God it has worked! (knock on wood). We've been trying hard to keep her awake during the day as much as possible and setting nap times. Its been really hard at times because she just passes out. This baby really LOVES to sleep. I could bang a pan next to her and it wouldn't wake her up, which is a good and bad thing. But all our hard work has been paying off. she's going to sleep at 10 and waking up at 2:30 or 3 to eat then right back to sleep till around 6. After that we usually get out of bed at 9:00 for a daily activity. Its nice to get out of the house with her and she's usually a good baby because of all her sleep. I am going to try and keep this schedule up and hopefully we can get her sleeping through the night. Because that would be AWESOME!

Also one of the best changes is B is smiling, it makes it all worth it! She has the cutest fat kid smile. She gets so excited she starts laughing too. Nicholas can always get her laughing but as soon as I pull out the camera she stops, of course. Here is a video of her smiling. She loves it when you touch her face. She thinks its really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment