Tuesday, September 28, 2010

8 Weeks

We just got home from Baines' check up with the doctor. We couldn't wait to find out her stats and make sure she's growing properly. She is now 10 lbs and 5 oz. which puts her in 50% for her age. She is also 23 inches long. That is 75% for her age. I was worried that she was gaining too much weight especially in those adorable chubby checks! Everything else looked good, he checked her out and said she is grow just right. He said she had a really sweet disposition. She was acting so sweet while we were there. She was smiling like crazy and having good time. That is until she had to get 4 shots. Poor little thing scream bloody murder. It broke my heart! Being a mom is so hard. I never want anything to happen to this sweet little face.

















Its so strange how being a mother can be so wonderful even with all the stress. Everything seems to be a blur since I had her. The things that I thought really mattered no longer make any sense. I never really wanted to be a mother and honestly never thought I could. I didn't think I was capable of loving someone so unconditionally and I was surprised how naturally it came to me. Just like that I would give up anything for her. She makes every day amazing.

















She makes the funniest faces and I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment