Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10 Weeks

My little baby is 10 weeks old today and this is my last week home with her. Monday I have to go back to work and on Wednesday I leave to Dallas for 4 days. Next week is going to be really really hard on me. Whenever I think about not seeing her smile all day it makes me cry. Also Nicholas is in North Carolina again so I'm an emotional single mom this week!
















I've been trying to make the best out of my last week with B. She is so fun right now. She just smiles and laughs all the time. Except for her car seat. She hates being in it. Most babies like riding in the car but all she does is scream. We can calm her down with a pacifier and sometime she sleep but for the most part she hates it. It makes shopping or taking her anywhere difficult. Last week I decided to take her out of the seat and carry her in the Bjorn. Its working really well. She likes to be able to look around. she moves her head side to side looking at everything. I was actually able to get grocery shopping done without her screaming to be let out of the car seat.

She loves it when I sing her songs. Right now her favorite is Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes. She gets excited because she knows I will be touching her face. whenever you touch her face or just cheeks she smiles and laugh. She a ticklish girl!




Please don't judge my terrible singing!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, she is cute McCall. I'm so sorry that you have to leave her. I will be thinking of you and sending you positive energy during this time. Trust your heart.
    Also, Demetri HATED the car until he was almost 2 years old. It was horrible. I can totally relate. When Scott drove, I would sit in the back with him and massage Trees butt... he liked that. LOl He never took a pacifier, so that was rough.
    P.s.
    I love that video! Ever thought of American Idol? lol
    You are such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete