Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Card Photo Shoot


Last year we didn’t do photo Christmas cards so this year I was determined to get them done.  I refused to pay a photographer because it’s so freaking expensive.  So I borrowed my sister-in-law’s camera and took my own photos.  I am by now means a photographer, and defiantly not an aspiring one but I was proud of the way they turned out.  I have to say my subject did most of the work. 

We spent a few hours at the park across the street from our house and I took picture while she played.  It was a really fun day and I happy we did it.  

 




She has to pet every doggy just like her dad

Stopped to eat lunch and costume change

Yelling at tree's is fun



I mean really... that face.  I LOVE the gap in her teeth

Stomping on leaves




1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely adorable! We got your christmas card and I am very impressed they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete