Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Eve

It's a New Year and already I'm playing catch up.  I have a million pictures from Christmas and our week off for Utah Vacation.   I thought I should break up my posts so not to overwhelm you... Of course most pictures are of Baines.  I really like her :-)

On Christmas Eve, we spent the evening with Nicholas Mom's side of the family.  We do a big dinner, socialize, and all the kids open gifts.   Last year she was so into the packages and pulling tissue paper out, as you might remember here .    This year it she wasn't really interested in the wrapped gifts.  I had to open them, when she saw the toy's inside she was so stoked and wanted us to open the boxes right away.  

She got some really fun gifts that include a Tree House tent, cute hair clips and necklace hand made by Nicholas's cousins wife, an Elmo guitar (her favorite), a little piano, and tea set.  Spoiled Rotten and its only Christmas Eve.  

The only present she help open


The kids waiting to open the first gift

Given Dean Hugs and Kisses

Hanging with Anthony
After we got home we opened our Christmas Jammies and did some major cuddle time.  Baines spent most of hers on top of the dogs.

Doggy Pillows

Face Time with Elmo before Santa comes

Being silly with Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment