When I travel for work I come home and I’m always amazed at how much she has grown and transformed in a few short days. So it’s no surprise that 18 months have flown by. She is pronouncing her words so much better. Learning new tricks. Evolving into a little person and really showing her personality (Which at times can be very bossy especially to the dogs). She’s so much fun and we’re enjoying every second with her.
- She is talking all the time and repeating everything you say. Even the stuff you don’t want her to. Mommy and Daddy slip up sometimes.
- Her comfort items are her Milky and Blanky. She asks for them all the time. Especially when she’s tired.
- She Loves playing Soccer. She says “Mommy, kick-a-da soccor ball? She’s actually really good. Honestly she’s better than me, which is not saying much I guess.
- Outside is still her favorite place to be. Digging in the dirt, swinging, playing at the park, watching bugs, going for a walk, or petting doggies or Kitties. She always wants to be outside.
- Yesterday I taught her how to walk backwards. She thought it was so cool. She kept bumping into everything and laughing.
- When she eats she started yelling “Mmmmm, So yummy! Good!!!” It’s really funny because she’s screaming it.
- She loves singing and almost has her ABC’s down. She also likes to sing Twinkle Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Ring around the Rosie, Happy Birthday and EI EI O (old McDonald).
- We’ve been working on counting and she can count to 6 no problem. She almost can get to 10 but always forgets at least one number.
- Most words she says are pronounced correctly but she still says Mink for Drink but the best one is Elephant. She said El-Oh-Shit. It makes me laugh every time especially because there are a lot of Elephants in her books and movies.