Monday, September 24, 2012

First Day of Preschool


Today was a really exciting day, Baines started her first day of Preschool.  We’ve been trying for months to get her in somewhere and finally a space opened up at our first choice.   This is the same preschool her cousin Dean went and my Sister-in-law Andrea was really happy with the program. 

Baines went last Monday to fill out registration and meet her teacher.  She also met a little friend.  So was really excited to go back again today.  She even woke up at 5:30 this morning.  Yeah I was super stoked about that.   Haha

She got all dressed and ready with her empty backpack (because she didn’t need to bring anything but lunch).  When we got there she danced her way through the gates and was ready to play with the toys.  Nicholas and I hung around for a little bit until the teacher started an art project.  Then we slipped out the back door.  It was a little emotional for me but I know she’ll have so much fun and it will be great for her development.  I had to call the registration office to ask a few questions and Miss Tricia told me that she did good today.  There were a few tears L but mostly fun J.

She’ll be going Mon, Wed, and Friday from 8-12:15.  Hopefully she’ll be just as excited for Wednesday.  




No comments:

Post a Comment