Monday, February 22, 2010

Here you go, Mom!

My mom said my blog is really boring. I told her it’s because I have been traveling for 2 weeks and she said it was no excuse. Haha

Since I was gone and exhausted for my whole 15 week I had to skip over to 16 weeks. This week is already proving to be less stressful. Yesterday I had enough energy to clean the entire house! No joke from top to bottom, I haven’t done that since December. It is so nice to have a clean house. My back isn’t really agreeing with me today but it was worth it. While I was cleaning Nicholas was working on tearing off the front of our house. We are so close to pouring foundation and moving on with the construction. The rain has really hurt our efforts. Whenever we take a step forward the rain puts us 2 steps back. It’s becoming really frustrating! Nicholas and his dad have plans to work on it next weekend. Please cross your fingers that the rain will stay away.

PS. Our baby is the size of an Avocado!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment