Friday, July 23, 2010

Bitter Sweet

Today is my last day in the office until the big show. Its really bitter sweet, I’m so excited for my new challenges but I love working. I love having a purpose everyday. It’s going to take all my strength not to call in while I’m off. Well at least until Baines comes then I will be distracted. The girls in my office were asking if I had anything planned for the next two weeks… I don’t have one thing. I need to clean and organize a couple of things, Finish setting up all Baines stuff, and most of all get some sleep. This week has been especially ruff because of my exhaustion. I wake up about 6 times a night to pee or flip over in bed. It will be nice to wake up at my leisure.

I’m also looking forward to spending time with my puppies. Things are going to drastically change around our house. So I want to get as much time in with them now. They are both spoiled rotten so it will be a reality check when Baines gets here. It also makes me feel really sad because I don’t want them thinking I love them any less. They’ll still be my first babies, just fury ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment