Thursday, May 5, 2011

9 Months



Dear Baines,

On Tuesday you turned 9 months old. That’s a long as it took to cook you. Which is weird because being huge and pregnant seemed to last so much longer. In nine short months you have become my best friend. You laugh at all my jokes and cuddle me when I’m feeling down. When I get home from work, I love it when you crawl over to me. You get this huge smile on your face and then give me kisses when I pick you up. I just love your baby kisses!

This last week you learned the cutest tricks. You started clapping and waving (I’m sure other kids your age do this too but I still think that you’re the smartest baby ever). All the sudden you think you can walk but you can’t. I’ve seen you pull yourself to standing and step away like you’re ready to run. Well that’s not going to work because you have zero balance. Why don’t you give your poor little head a break and take it easy for a little while. I’m not ready for you to start walking yet. I can barely keep up with your crawling.

You have this weird fixation with dog food. I don’t get it because it looks gross to me. Anytime you get a chance you book it over to the bowl and grab a piece. Last night it made it to your mouth before I could smack it away. Fishing it out of your mouth was difficult. It’s a good thing you don’t have any teeth yet. You might have chomped my finger off.

I love your guts my little Bubbies. Don’t ever question that!

xoxo,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment