Thursday, April 29, 2010

Please don’t compare!

I hate it when I meet another pregnant woman and I dread them telling me when they are due. 9 times out of 10 they are also due in Aug. Then the comparison starts… yes my belly is double the size of yours and yes my boobs are 17 million times the size of yours. I can’t help it, it’s just my genes. Don’t get me wrong in no way, shape or form am I embarrassed about the way I look. I’ve been wearing my pregnancy very well, if I do say so. Its just getting really old that I keep running into women that are due the same month as me. I already look huge but it makes me feel Gargantuan!

One more reason why I can’t wait for Baines to get out here already.

2 comments:

  1. McCall. Its probably their own insecurities that cause them to do that. Odds are, they get home and ask their hubby...

    "Do you think my belly is too small? Do you think the baby is growing on schedule? My boobs haven't gotten much bigger, do you think thats normal? I saw someone today who was due the same time as me and her belly was so round and beautiful. I can't wait till mine gets a bit bigger."

    See?

    I'm sure you look absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sure you are the cutest pregnant girl ever! I just hope you're going to have a shower in Utah so I can see the Baines Belly in person (and give her the outfit I've already bought for her!).

    P.S. I think the big boobs thing must be a May gene because I'm pretty sure I've gone from a B cup to a D to the 10th power. And I pretty much look like this child is going to spontaneously erupt from my belly any time. Malerie enters a room about a minute before I do. ;O) Somebody told me today that I look "great with child." Well, thanks. Oh, the joys of pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete