Sunday, August 21, 2011

Park

Yet again I have to leave for work today. I've been gone 3 times this month so now I officially deserve the worst mother of the year award. I hate leaving... I feel like I miss out on so much. She is developing so rapidly and everyday is different.

At least I don't have to worry about Nicholas. He is such a good dad. This last week his parents were on vacation, he stayed home to watch her all week. She has a blast hanging out with him and I'm super jealous. I know he's going to be the fun parent since I always work. Boo!!!

Anyways, I have to enjoy the moments I do get so we squeezed in as much fun as we could yesterday. The park is becoming one of her favorite places. She yells and laughs at the Dogs, Points at the airplanes, crawls up and down the hills, and Nicholas was helping her walk/run in the grass. She loved it! and lets be honest, we did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment