Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas decorations

I wanted to be really prepared this year for Christmas so I don't have anything to do once Bixby gets here. I started decorating two weeks before thanksgiving. I didn't put everything out since I can't handle all the extra clutter right now (nesting). We have 3 trees, in the living room, bedroom, and Baines' room. It was fun this year having the extra help from Baines. Her favorite was putti g "the guys" on the tree. Those gingerbread men were made by my mom when we were little. I saved them from the trash years ago because I knew my kids would love them as much as I did. (still do)

I also ordered stockings with our names embroidered. I love seeing Baines and Bixby's names together. I can't wait to be a family of 4!






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tree! I remember those ornaments from one of the first years I was married into the family. Dustin and Aaron had a "pretend" fight about putting them on the tree. I'm thinking they may secretly still love them too??

    ReplyDelete