Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Last week was really crazy, we were out of town working and of course we were both exhausted once we returned. My flight was delayed 3 hours so I didn’t get home till 3 am then had to work the next day. It was a drag and a bad way to end a crappy sales trip.

The inspector came by the house, and really put a cramp in our style. We have to dig our foundation another 6 inches, change some bolts, move the plumbing and gas for our laundry in the garage (so I wont have a washer or dryer for a couple of weeks). Since I’m really no help with physical labor now, it’s really frustrating. Nicholas and his dad worked like crazy this weekend to get everything fixed. Basically it’s like starting from ground zero! Such a bummer but there is nothing we can do about it.

We are really looking forward to my parents, grandparent, and Dustin coming to town on Sunday to help for 2 weeks. We could really use them and are so appreciative that they would even offer. Plus it’s an extra perk that we get to hang out with them in California. They haven’t all been here since our wedding in 2006.

It will be great for me to have my mom and grandmother here to help get ready for Baby B. I have been feeling nauseas again since Saturday so I wasn’t able to get all my cleaning done. I’ve also been really tired; I slept almost all day yesterday. I’m hoping its just residuals from traveling last week and I’ll get my energy back again. I have heard that some people get their first trimester symptoms back in their third… I really really really hope not!

No comments:

Post a Comment