Friday, May 7, 2010

Mothers Day!

My mother has always been a source of strength, inspiration, companionship, support, comfort, and love. She always stands by my side so effortlessly (even when I made it difficult for her) I didn’t truly understand what that meant. Now that I am expecting my own little girl already I feel the joy and heartache that comes with motherhood. I have grown such admiration for my mother. I look forward to everything she can teach me as a grandmother.

I am so lucky to have so many inspirational women in my life. I know they are going to be a great source of help once the baby is born. I hope you all have an amazing Mothers Day!

1 comment:

  1. McCall, you and your daughter will experience something so sweet and special that you could never imagine. Just as I have had that experience with you. It is such a wonderful thing to see you take on the role of Mother and to see you look forward as we all do to the arrival of precious little BAINES!! I love you and I'm so grateful for the special bond we have.

    ReplyDelete